Sign in to follow this  
Topper

What do you guys think?

Hey guys I am a total newbie at all this, but after posting this topic http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,4602.0.html a little light went off in my head and I had an idea. Do you guys think I could actually draw my own vector files and sell them? I like skulls and that kind of stuff so I could probably make some really wicked skull designs. I drew this one really fast let me know what you guys think about it, and is the guality actually good enough to sell? Any input is welcome (even if you say my drawing sucks, I can take it.) haha  :o

ToppyStyle.eps

ToppyStyle.eps

Dude...that sucks...                              Just kidding, looks pretty good,could use some adjustments but it was a quick one......  just don't forget to give uscutter forum members their 110% discount  :o

If people are willing to bid on a corn flake the shape of illinois anything is possible.

Well not that I'm into skulls, but I think you definitely have a talent that you could profit from!!  But I agree I think forum members here should get some kind of discount!!  :o

Jenny

Topper

I think that is the best you can do. Thats what I do. I make my own graphics and sell them. Why just sell whats available? I mean thats good, but if you have talent, then make the most out of it. Then you will have exclusive decals and that translates into money.

(I havent seen the file).

Joe