Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

who does embroidery?

I have a potential client who might want some Embroidered shirts curious who does it and what's your price PM me with information thank you.

I am in the process.  I bought a commercial machine almost 2 weeks ago but have yet to play with it and get it all figured out.  I have been snowed under with a ton of work for our towns "tailgate party" to honor our football team as the season is about to kick off.  I would love to help out (and get some business) but I am just not ready yet.

Keep me in mind in the future tho

HEY....The wife does Embroidery.....Go to etzy and search Karenkreations and you can see my and her work

Had another small embroidery job come in this afternoon that I had to pass on, 3rd 1 this week. I'm starting to rethink my position on learning embroidery.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of getting flexfit hats embroidered with my logo, what does setup cost and ballpark on say three hats, any idea?

Setup will depend on the digitizer...  if it's just text I usually don't charge a setup fee - if I have to digitize it, a hat/left chest logo runs $35.  Cost for the stitchout depends on the number of stitches in the logo and how many pieces I'm doing.  For instance, if your logo works out to between 6k and 7k stitches, three hats would cost you $7 each to embroider, plus the cost of the digitizing if I need to do that.  PM me your logo and I can get a better estimate on the embroidery for you if you want...  ^_^

Thanks brooks, I will do that, I'm away right now, returning tomorrow night and I'll send it over.

Thanks