xpaperman

quick sanmar price comparison

Been thinking about starting to buy from sanmar but I do not have any idea how the price compares to say Jiffy.  Can anyone share a price comparison.  Say for example on a color Gildan 100% cotton?  Black if the color choice matters.  I just didn't want to mess with the paper work if say it's only like a nickle difference or so..... know what I mean 

Thanks in advance for any input or info

I was doing some research on my cost for Jiffy and my cost with Sanmar.

For a Gildan 5.3oz Black shirt from Jiffy size Small is $3.03.

For a Gildan 5.3oz Black shirt from Sanmar size Small is $1.92.

The few times I looked at prices I couldn't find the exact same shirts that I wanted to compare. Sanmar has tons and tons of shirts available though. Jiffy is very fast, easy and the free shipping for orders over $65 makes them pretty awesome. 

Shipping on sanmar is free at $200.  On average for me shipping is $20-$30  on a typical order but I try for $200 as often as I can cause I figure the last $30 is free merchandise. I can give you the 6 oz. prices tomorrow when I get to the store if you want.

I'll do you 1 better, I got an invoice in the mail yesterday.

These prices are for port & co but gildan is only a few cents more if I remember.

6X color $4.76

2X Color $3.83

Small color $1.93

XL Tall color 4.52

2XL Tall color $6.29

Kinda random but that's what I needed last order. I'll check Gildan in the morning but I stopped carrying them last year and switched to these. Customers like them a lot.

I have looked into others than jiffy myself today, The shipping was over $30! Now I see the savings if I was say a screenprinter for big orders. But most of mine are 20-25 shirts at the most.I ordered 21 fruit of the loom shirts  today price was under $80 with bulk discount and free shipping.Just my 2 cents,I think their is value in the bigger companies-just not for this little guy.