Rodger

Anybody heard from Stetson5331 ? or know contact info ?

I see Stetty was on the forum last winter . Anybody have contact info ?? The link to his website does not work :(

Thanks Skeet . I wondered if he took a trip to Canada and liked it so much he stayed ... Roxy has not been on so I can't get his info from her :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

i haven't talk to him in over a year now, was once a week. i guess thats what happens when you find a women and elope. i just hope him and roxy are doing good together!! lol

• Like 1

That is hilarious :) . I have contacted him thanks to Skeet :) . He will be popping in here most likely , so I have to prepeare a " warm " welcome back .... speaking of Roxy , she may be working for Stetty , I heard something about her working under him ... :lol:  :angel:  :bear: 

I know many people did not care for Roxy & she could be rediculous about pricing , but I enjoyed reading her posts & she did have many realistic views and advice . She shared many links to sites to get good/cheap stuff . Like many people . she could not take a rub as good as she could dish 1 out imo . I really enjoyed poking fun at Stetty ( see the matching tatoos in my pictures :lol:  ) and Assh ( Chuck ) about her :) . I do stay in contact with Chuck . he has been busier than a 1 armed wallpaper hanger in fly season . Maybe some of the old " regulars " will start being active again .

p.s. I like to torment people I like :)

you said working under her!!

?? reads " her working under him " .

Reading all that, makes me wonder why they aren't here any more?? :blink::wacko::huh::lol::bear:

But if they're coming back Rodger, ya better get yer pink on! :lol:>:D:bear: