Sign in to follow this  
XabuJr

49er's cutable logo (not for resale)

Not trying to sell NFL stickers, but I want to do up a joke pink sign type thing for my buddy out of vinyl who is a huge 49er fan. But when I try to cut it out of the logos I've found it does not work. Does anyone have one that is cut friendly?

I know the rule about copyright, so if you have one can you PM it to me?  

Thanks! 

• Like 1

Not trying to sell NFL stickers, but I want to do up a joke pink sign type thing for my buddy out of vinyl who is a huge 49er fan. But when I try to cut it out of the logos I've found it does not work. Does anyone have one that is cut friendly?

I know the rule about copyright, so if you have one can you PM it to me?  

Thanks! 

When you try to cut what out of the logos, what doesn't work?  Oh wait.  Are you saying that out of the logos you've found, your cutter won't cut it?  What program(s) / software are you using?

When you try to cut what out of the logos, what doesn't work?  Oh wait.  Are you saying that out of the logos you've found, your cutter won't cut it?  What program(s) / software are you using?

I have a 49ers logo in AI format. Due to the shadows and everything, it's just one giant mess of lines when it goes to cut. I can't seem to find the magic setup of the right cuts to make one look 'normal' on vinyl. Thus after wasting some scrap vinyl trying, I figured I'd ask if anyone had done it yet.. :) 

I have a 49ers logo in AI format. Due to the shadows and everything, it's just one giant mess of lines when it goes to cut. I can't seem to find the magic setup of the right cuts to make one look 'normal' on vinyl. Thus after wasting some scrap vinyl trying, I figured I'd ask if anyone had done it yet.. :)

I have a file to share with you that I just converted from cdr to eps...see if this works better for you.49ers.eps

I have a file to share with you that I just converted from cdr to eps...see if this works better for you.attachicon.gif49ers.eps

I love this forum.. That is waaaay better than the dumb logo I had before!! 

I love this forum.. That is waaaay better than the dumb logo I had before!! 

I just looked at the file again...you're going to have to delete one/some of the layer(s)...on the 49ERS part, anyway.

When logos or images are made they do not have cutting or printing in mind. If done by a professional it will probable have many layers and gradients that are of no use to us cutter people. It can be really easy to "fix" these types of files or very hard, it's just luck of the draw I guess. 

I have a file to share with you that I just converted from cdr to eps...see if this works better for you.attachicon.gif49ers.eps

Shame on you for posting a copyrighted design!

• Like 1

Shame on you for posting a copyrighted design!

Oops...my bad. :blink:

Not that it really matters, but it's a registered trademark, not a copyright.  :rolleyes:

Oops...my bad. :blink:

Not that it really matters, but it's a registered trademark, not a copyright.  :rolleyes:

I personally don't care about it being posted, I just don't want to see you (or anyone) get banned for trying help someone out...

• Like 1

Using some one else`s Trademark is still open for lawsuit.

Mark

• Like 1