Rodger

Where to buy Pocket T shirts

Where is the best place to buy 50 pocket T-Shirts ? Gonna make some for myself . What do you advise as far as 50-50 , all cotton etc ? Also would like a price to have them made . Large decal on back , small on front .

Thanks

post-969-0-46406500-1372260787_thumb.jpg

Rodger, that looks like a job for dtg which leaves me out. I bow out gracefully and recommends hatter as well.

Jay

For small quantities I've been buying my shirts at Wal-Mart.  They have a whole wall of Fruit of the Loom 50/50 shirts with or without pockets in a variety of colors for $3.97 through XL and $4.97 for 2X-4X.  You can easily find cheaper prices online, but this way I don't have to keep a large stock on hand, I can just go buy whatever I need as needed and I can often times turn around a low qty t-shirt order the same day or day after I receive it.

For your sorts of quantities I would definitely go with someone who can do DTG printing, or check with some place like Pro World Transfers for rates on EasyTrans or ColorTrans transfers if you want to do the pressing in-house.

I have been buying those shirts from Wal-Mart for years ( all light gray ) . I'll probably buy from them unless I find something much cheaper . I have a quote from Transfer Express for digitally printed transfers for $4.14 for the front & $1.44 for the front with a $20 charge to " fix " my file :) . I have a cheap 6-1 heat press and a Hotronix press I bought for $100 over the winter ( never used , was a spare and the shop went belly up ) . DTG seems like the best though .

Thanks for the advice .

We buy 90% of our shirts from Sanmar. They do, however, require a business license to open an account.  We could do them DTG for you. I would recommend the Hanes Tagless w/pocket as the Hanes seem to print very well with the DTG. Just message me if you would like a quote.