condors1

Sign Blazer buttons

My laptop crashed and I had to put Sign Blazer on another computer. Seems to be working okay But I lost the Jog button when I go to the cutter. Love that feature and need it back??? It's the real old version from 2011 that came with the US Cutter Mh721 that I bought . Are there updates I need to get to get everything back??? Or something I'm not doing right??? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Updates for SignBlazer ...... Your post is the newest post about 1 of the oldest issues :) . SignBlazer went out of business around 5 years ago . no updates since then . Much easier for you to read about it in the SignBlazer section if you want more details . I have a Copam & never have seen a jog option ... I take it you don't have the original cd that came with your cutter ?

If you right click in the toolbar it will let you choose the functions and locations of the functions within the toolbar.

http://screencast.com/t/6BvybPrAkqfP

I will usually put the most often used functions to the left then lock those items so they are not included in the scrolling.

post-1636-0-55977700-1371308830_thumb.pn

Jay,  I believe they are asking about the "JOG" function that is located in the Cutter Setup Menu...

post-4069-0-63064300-1371340833_thumb.jp

My laptop crashed and I had to put Sign Blazer on another computer. Seems to be working okay But I lost the Jog button when I go to the cutter. Love that feature and need it back??? It's the real old version from 2011 that came with the US Cutter Mh721 that I bought . Are there updates I need to get to get everything back??? Or something I'm not doing right??? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Where did you get the Signblazer software that you installed on the new computer? If it is the UK version of Signblazer, that could be the problem. It doesn't have that function.

You can download the USCutter Version of Signblazer here.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/19/5/download-signblazer-software

I think Jog was added to support contour cutting. Probably in version 6.0.21. You can still get that version but it has the nag screen and counter.

Thanks guys, Yes it is the oldest version, that came with my cutter in 2011. I have the orginal CD that came with it, but for some reason the Jog button doesn't show up when you go to the cut, like it use to! :'(  

Was thinking of trying the newer UK version that was posted up here. Is it as easy to use???

I'm still learning how everything works on the old one, since I haven't had to much extra time to just play around with it, since my husband passed away.

Tried uninstalling and re installing, but still didn't help. I'll try a couple of the suggestions you guys posted. Help section says it's on this version, but somehow I lost it, changing computers.

Thanks for the help anyway! Love being able to ask questions and get answers from people who definately know more than I do! :rolleyes:

My version (UK) doesn't have a Jog feature at all, but I really wonder why it's even important -----  if I want to adjust the vinyl position or the cutter head location relative to the vinyl, I'll do that right on the cutter itself with the ORIGIN button.

Got it fixed!:)Slice&dice,  Just get use to something I guess and works good for you. :rolleyes: Still kind of new at this, even tho I've had the cutter several years and it just threw me off, not having what I was use to using. With practice, I hope to get good at it. Thanks to all for their help, appreciated!

Slice&dice, sorry, forgot to post fix. I downloaded the orginal Sign Blazer from up here instead of using the CD. Once I did that, the Jog button was available again. I have 2 cutters and had used the Sign Blazer from this site for the one on my laptop and the CD on a different computer. Don't know why, but the one from this site gave me the jog button. Probably on the CD too, might have been a blonde thing! :rolleyes: Like I said, it's been awhile since I've done any cutting and I'm still pretty new at it. Might have just been me, hate it when computers crash and you have to start all over again. Just not good at it. :-\ 

Was able to get my grandson's Band shirts done in time, so I'm a happy camper again! :rolleyes:  Thanks for the advice and help!

T-Y.

I am wondering now what other features of the program are missing within my UK version?

There's several grayed-out menu items, such as  CHOP,  REVERSE MASK, SMOOTH CORNERS, DRAW POLYGONS/STARS, 

When I did the version from up here, when I clicked to open the button boxes,  to add to the toolbar and it allowed me to arrow down  to see the whole list of buttons and found a bunch more available buttons and that's where the jog button was!  Didn't see that option on the CD< but like I said, it could have been a blonde thing too! haha Just right clicking on the toolbar to add buttons, only opened part of the available ones, but being able to scroll down,within that box, I found a bunch more, including the one I wanted! Might see if you can scroll down within that box, might find the rest of yours there too! Will have to go check the CD again, it was probably availabe there too, I was just having a blonde moment and didn't realize I could scroll down for more! :rolleyes: