Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

What would this set me back

I would ask for a pricing element as to being printed on vinyl...I am unknowing bout the printing of such so be easy on me....I would like a 24 x 36..Is that possible and how much...Original image is 3.3 meg and hi-res...Had to scale it down to be accepted here

post-36467-0-61604000-1369188997_thumb.p

I am dumb as a wet rock..what does sf mean...would clear vinyl act as a laminate? I ask as I dont this stuff like you guys do....

sf is per square foot - laminate is like a clear vinyl that is uv protected - with proper ink the print on the roland would be good for 3 yrs outside with no lam unless it is in an area like front of the hood that gets abused a lot.  lam will up the time for a few years or protect from abrasion.  the decals on my truck are 2 yrs old on the side windows - no lam and look like the day I put them on

• Like 1

here is a close up of one of our printed decals to show quality of the prints - even if slightly out of focus

post-2742-0-43800900-1369191982_thumb.jp

another one I gave to a neighbor - This is a photo of the print 

post-2742-0-94146900-1369192032_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I just got another batch of decals from Dakota Monday and I can tell you everything he has done for me is top notch and then some. I trust his reputation so much I bought my most recent cutter from him. And his prices are exceptional compared to others I have talked with. I ought to work on commission here lol. Really is a pleasure to deal with though.

Jay

Thanks Jay.  there really is no better way than seeing the material first hand to judge quality.  

True and after seeing crap all around me for the past 5 years I can honestly say your work is some of the best in my neck of the woods. If you want to see something Dakota has done pm me your address and I'll shoot 1 of the decals I just bought from him. I only do this because I like you and like Dakota otherwise I wouldn't waste my time.

Decaloriented, Do you have some examples to post? I'm always looking for alternative printers to work with incase my primary guy has a problem. But hard to judge without some recent job photos or something to compare to.

Jay

I would like to see some samples too like to keep options open even though Dakota is across the big pond from me.

huh - we are on the same side of the pond - just down some pothole filled roads LOL

i call lake michigan a big pond lol.

my bad for some reason all this time I thought you was from muskegeon area not wisconsin. . . . 

Hey Dakota, I may be interested in having the ability to advertise printed graphics. Can you message me a general pricelist? Or do you do job by job quoting?

Hey Dakota, I may be interested in having the ability to advertise printed graphics. Can you message me a general pricelist? Or do you do job by job quoting?

quote per job because of the variables on which material we use (depends on application, lam or not - waste involved in small decals when ganged etc.  It is really impossible to give a 1 quote fits all unless you always quote for wrap material with lam etc and that is too expensive for most jobs