Rip_frannie

Dirt bike decals

Damnnnn mopar. Exactly what I'm trying to do. What kind of printer do u have? Also the program and procedure. That looks really good bro

Thanks, Scales were canned fills, Flames were drawn in PS with a chrome bevel reflection, white outline and a little shading. Imported into Flexi Cloud and ripped to my Mutoh 1324 (yes I am the odd ball out here, LOL) on Oracal 3951HT with 290 Lam.

How do u laminate but it still exposes the bottom?

before I spent the money on my printer I drove 5 hrs to a friends house that had a printer to see the process and learn - might be the best day you could spend is watching someone with the set up.  

What Rip are you using?

Roland is sending me the program. Not sure what one it is. I have Corel draw x6, sure cuts, sign blazer and a few other programs as well I been using to create stencils for my plotter

if it was free it is colorrip - find somee profiles and play with it because I  can gurantee your colors will be way way off

Haha bike looks good. Waiting on finding a desktop with windows xp or windows 98 on it now. Is that the only ones u made long horn