Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

ve-lxi master for MAC

I aquired a ve-lxi master plus 7.** for MAC dongle, password and username but the files included were not the mac version of the software.  If anyone has the software disc and would make a copy (would be no good without the dongle, user and password if I didn't have those) and would make a copy I would appreciate it.  This will be a legal copy if I can get the files as SW no longer has any to sell for replacement disc.

Have you contacted SAI?   When I got my Flexidesigner10, it was used, the disc was scratched and wouldn't load on 1 of my computers.  SAI sent me the download link and some other goodies.. I provided my user ID with the email,  they got right back to me..

I haven't tried sai directly because part of the agreement is signwarehouse will provide all the support for the private labeled software - unfortunately this is older and no longer supported

just did - will see what happens - I don;t think it was a big sell for mac even now so it is a long shot any way I go

yeh - dead end - they said SW had to support it and they don't have the disk any more for this version - so I have a password and dongle for a software I can't find.