Sign in to follow this  
WrestlingWear

Painting done with vinyl stencil

Here is a 11"x14" canvas painting in which I did for my girlfriend.

Made a stencil with vinyl painted the black. then went back in and painted the rest.

Kinda cool for a first painting I did this way

post-1604-0-91661300-1368581655_thumb.jp

Paul has always been her favorite.

Im thinking of doing a larger image with the entire group but considering using the vinyl stencil and air brush instead of arcylic paints like this one.

I use the mp3 player in my phone all the time and you should seek the looks when it goes from Anthrax to Tammy Wynette to Ozzy  then Alan Jackson. No rap but just about everything else.

Jay...  It's funny how often folks have the same kind of likes.

My Ipod has everything on it from the chicken dance to country to Vivaldi and Verdi....

BUTT...  no stinkun RAP.....  LMAO

NO RAP -- NOT NOW -- NOT EVER  words to live by. They pull up in front of my store and feel as though they must share their music with everyone within 2 blocks and the language... Little kids around here shouldn't have to hear that in public.

I had to chuckle.....

A couple of times when I was rankled by some Giant loud noises coming from a car next to me at a stop light.
I would start to honk the horn in short staccato stints (and not to the beat).
They looked over at me as if i were nuts.  (Guilty)

They had to lower their noise to ask me what was the matter...!!!!!

Answer..... "nothing Now..!!!!  ;D

Love that but liable to get shot around the cities in this area

I'm really old....

They simply smile and figure the old fart is just nuts..!!

( one of the advantages of being a geezer)

The locals around my house know I'm nuts but not old enough to pull that off in populated area.

You Youngon's Arrrg.......Will yall ever fail to amaze me......INNA-GADDA_DA-VIDA(IRON BUTTERFLY).....MISSISSIPPI QUEEN(MOUNTAIN).....30 DAYS IN THE HOLE(HUMBLE PIE).....I DONT NEED NO DOCTOR(HUMBLE PIE-LIVE FILMORE EAST) .....ROBIN TROWER......GRAND FUNK RAILROAD(CLOSER TO HOME)......NAZARETH(EARLY MORNING DEW-STUDIO VERSION).....

• Like 1

Petro I go from mid 60's - late 90's music mainly. When I was young my father thought music died when disco started so Steppenwolf, Black Sabbath, BTO and the list goes on

Ok......You asked for it....Lets see if you really know your SteppenWolf J............Why did the radio stations outcast the MONSTER album and DIS John K on the account of 1 of the songs,,,Come on...Clocks tickin.....

I always failed tests  crack  under   pressure

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the 69-70 why I was only 15-16 the radio stations banned the album MONSTER cuz....................the song" America".....John K was dis'in the american system, the american policy in Nam, the american politics of dancing-nayy not quite that but his words struck a few politicians to that america was a place unknown to general criteria....You either agreed to the politics back then and were for the Asian-Vacation OR you were one of them commie eagg suckin bed-wettin pinko facist....Being a teen back then I was wanting something to believe in or at least be part of....1 guess which side I was on.....

Ahhhhhhh I had a couple of american flag t-shirts and  I did have semi long hair, had the flag patches on my jeans..listened to WoodStock albums...thought I was a hippie way back when...

Back then we went to war with 1 country, now it's most of the middle east.  The protested that and close their eyes to todays mess