Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

flexi starter vs. scalp

I switched to program assuming that this is running it. I'm gonna try a couple things to see what's what and if dakota chimes in before then I'll see what he's running on lxi. If not I'll pm him if I can't figure it out. And thanks for you help with this.

heck I usually set the force etc on the cutter, but just found the setting on lxi recently - just used to doing it the other way. I agree with skeeter on the controller being easier but most of my work now is on the printer.

I had to change to command to get advance after cut to work yesterday if that makes sense. So not I'm not sure what's happening with speed and force. Would seem switched to command flexi settings would override cutter settings but unsure if that's the case.

Commands of  GP-GL is Graphtec language for Cutting Master 2....    HP-GL is for other Programs like Flexi, Scalp, Signblazer etc.

Set to hpgl and command instead of manual. I think I understand after reading the manual; command let's computer make decisions  and if conditions aren't received it defaults to condition set at machine. So I'm thinking that it's using the computer settings I just didn't expect to see a different set of parameters on the lcd.

Update: although cutter screen is different than cumputer i set cutter speed to 1 and cutter still ran at speed it has been so Flexi is controlling the commands.