Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

Excel invoice templates?

Does anyone know where I can download either a excel invoice template or a program that creates/adds in tax, etc?

I found one called "invoice by click", and it's nice for a free program... but I can't seem to delete anything I creae(making test invoices).

Thanks for any help...

-Tim

Quickbooks was a good investment. I highly recommend it for anyone doing anything more than 10 sales per week. Good way to keep track of your customers and makes very professional looking invoices.

For YEARs, we used a MS Excel template for invoices.  It was a pain in the rear... finally, about 4 years ago, we bought Quicken Home & Business, and it has invoicing built in.  It's pretty easy to use.

Rex S.

John... maybe you can help me with this, but the tax only allows you to insert to the tenths( 7.7%), and I need it to the hundredths (7.75%). I see that I can add it in my "settings", but when I create a invoice, that's a different story.  ;)

you got me on that. Our tax here is 9.25 I just rounded it up to 9.3 and that did it. Nobody ever complains. Or round it down but make it RIGHT when you file your tax forms.

Guest sciondrgn

I have an excel one on the home computer I can load up if you still want it

9.25%?!?? WOW!!!  :o :o :o

Yeah but no state income tax. ;D

Yeah,that means I who make well under $20,000 a year pay the same sales tax on food as the guy who makes $200,000 plus. I'd rather have the state income tax.

If you use File + New in Excel, there are a ton of templates already there. Have you looked at them?

post-1636-0-26890400-1375028274_thumb.pn

• Like 1

I use the invoice that came with exel.  adds tax and everything.  Couldn't be any easier.  It is a premade template.  You just add your info in the blanks and print.