Sign in to follow this  
DecalOriented

Pretty big quote, would love to get the job. HELP!

Jay is right... I used to screenprint and signs are a pain. The you have to move very fast when your printing them or it will start to dry also has a tendency to bleed and create some very nasty looking edges. I did signs all the time and it worked out pretty good but when I was first starting to print them I wanted to eat a bullet and I had a lot of knowledge of screen printing. If your daring and have the cash though you can get everything you need under 1000. maybe less if you can find a screenprinting shop will to burn screens for you.

or just order them thru mumpower and not have the mess and expense!

• Like 2

Why do I feel like I'm about to dig that hammer out and start hitting myself again. May consider getting transfers made for what I need

the plastisol transfers cost a little more but you press as needed in the size you need at the time and can do more down the road - usually an easy upsell when they realize they won't be stuck with 18 small shirts nobody can wear

Some things are better to just sub out . Ike Mumpower and the people at mumpower are reasonable and do good work unless you have the .possibility of a lot of work for screenprinting it is not worth the hassle almost like buying a bobcat to move one pile of dirt .

• Like 1