Sign in to follow this  
taskforce4u

Corrugated Board Supplier

I am looking for a good supplier that I can get 4'x8' Corrugated board shipped to MO from.  I am using google and looking at some places, just thought maybe someone on here might have a good supplier already and wouldn't mind sharing with me.

Thanks,

Terri

go to coroplast website and look for suppliers in your area - actual regular shipping will be a killer compared to a supplier in your area

Yes, you can check the Home Depot website.  They do not stock in store but offer free shipping to store so if you have a store close you can pick it up.  The only problem is it is white on one side and black on the other.  I spent the better part of a day with them on the phone and in store to see if they could get me white on both sides and what a nightmare that turned out to be.  I got so frustrated that I said forget it and kept searching and finally found a place (semi local) that gave me a great price and will deliver to me for free.

Yes, you can check the Home Depot website.  They do not stock in store but offer free shipping to store so if you have a store close you can pick it up.  The only problem is it is white on one side and black on the other.  I spent the better part of a day with them on the phone and in store to see if they could get me white on both sides and what a nightmare that turned out to be.  I got so frustrated that I said forget it and kept searching and finally found a place (semi local) that gave me a great price and will deliver to me for free.

wow - didn't even realize that was an option for white/black  :wacko: 

wow, 8 bucks for a full size is a deal.  Home depot has it for 11 something a think.  I got my place to match it as their regular price is 32 bucks!  I had an emergency  and had to go to a sign shop (fast signs) and they sold me some for 25 bucks.  

wow - didn't even realize that was an option for white/black  :wacko: 

I didn't either.  In fact, if you look it up on the HD website.  The picture depicts it to be white both sides.  If you read the reviews they all say the picture is wrong and that one side is black.  Calling them confirmed this.  That is why I thought surely they can get that white both sides and decided to pursue it.  No one could even figure out who they bought that damn stuff from.  I mean, if you don't even know how to contact your own supplier.... your in a world of hurt.  They then started calling suppliers at random asking if they would sell to HD (they front desk girl thought she would just be able to pick up the phone and order from someone without corporate approval.... whatever)  and she was told she needed like a minimum of 1 million square inch purchase.... WTF