wesdog

2 Color Boat Decals

A friend wanted to customize his Bay Rider. I'll post new pics next weekend when i put them on boat. We did his console #'s, his NC reg #'s, 2 rear Bay Rider Decals, his T-Top console Bay Rider logo and 2 82" name decals.

post-37131-0-54191900-1366579445_thumb.j

Looks great,  post a photo after install.

Finished applying decals to the boat so here are follow up finished products.

post-37131-0-09287000-1367766871_thumb.j

post-37131-0-62672600-1367766871_thumb.j

post-37131-0-16347400-1367766872_thumb.j

What material did you use? We have a lot of boats in the area with the river right here in chattanooga. Was going to advertise to that crowd as well. But wanted opinions on material for boats.

I used Oracal 651 and of all the research I did most people said the decal got beatup before it had chance to fade or fail. I did the whole project for $65 and that included a 100 yard roll of application tape and i still have 250 foot left of that. SO cost was minimal. Getting the Bay Rider decal traced was a little hard though lol.

Thanks. It was my biggest undertaking to date. Can't believe how good it turned out with an economy cutter. The client picked out colors and fonts, I would have done a cooler font had he let me.

Great job wesdog, turned out nice.

I had one of the Bay Rider decals on back end bubble up on me but I didnt use wet install. So I mixed up some soap and water for rest of the stuff and it worked better.