gcextreme

The "You know your'e a Vinyl Cutter Addict When.."

Now that I can brag on.(When you own two cutters and have them both operating simultaneously) I have 3 that work all at once...Just havent been swamped with jobs/projects that command that but the daze isnt over yet...

Now that I can brag on.(When you own two cutters and have them both operating simultaneously) I have 3 that work all at once...Just havent been swamped with jobs/projects that command that but the daze isnt over yet...

Sometimes i wish i had that problem.. I have 2 cutters but only once i had them going at the same time!

Well I kinda fibbed..only 1 of the LP II because of key single use but other is Lx1 so I guess I can say 2 at same time...

Tried running both of my laserpoints but the noise was unbearable. Next time I'll have to buy earplugs.

Jay

• Like 1

When u walk thru your house barefoot and feel something between your tows and its a small piece of weeded black vinyl.

You know your'e a Vinyl Cutter Addict When:

When your vinyl scrap garbage is more than your home waste garbage.

When you use all your ziplock bags for shipping decals and have none left for your sandwich for lunch.

When you keep spending money to invest in more stuff and expand your business...

When your spouse complains you spend more time working on vinyl projects than you do with her..

• Like 1