Well guys and gals , im one of the guys on here who see people posting they need help with a image and think" man cant they ever try to do it themselves !!! "  well just goes to show you to stay  humble :rolleyes:

i have a image i just cant clean up and any help would be great!!!

im not real great with graphics but i have been getting by  but now i need the skills of a ninja :ph34r:  lol

post-35195-0-63328700-1366121827_thumb.p

I can recreate the design with new smooth vector lines for you for a small fee. My email is designbotsadfirm@gmail.com give me a shout.

Inkscape makes short work of it.

Look in techno font section of dafont to replace the regular fonts.

mark-s

Why dont you post the .eps file you have now instead of the just the jpeg? Show us your trying and youll get more help. 

Thats a 5 min job once you learn the software. This is a good one to practice on. Watch some youtube videos about inkscape manual trace. 

thanks for the replies  im going to give it another  try...  i hate asking for help " pride issue"  i really do need to fix this myself ,    give a man a fish or "teach a man to fish" :blink:

This is a really easy one to practice on. Give it a shot and post up your best one with the problems your having.