Sign in to follow this  
Carmigirl

Instructions for jet pro 3G opaque

I've read 2 different ways to use this transfer paper. Can anyone who uses this explain how to use. Print in reverse? I know the dwell times...350 for 30 seconds. Do you print the right way, contour cut and apply?

Thanks!

print the right way- no mirror, contour apply with transfer material if needed like siser easy mask as it has a tendency to curl right before you get the dang press closed

• Like 1

Hey thanks.... After thinking about it I thought f I can pull the layers a part then its definitely not printed in reverse.. I pulled them apart so I'm not going to tell you what I did on my first go round! :)

Okay I printed in reverse and flipped over, pressed it and it welded to the shirt! Ha! But I was able to pull it off and save the shirt.... There, I put it out there! :)

Btw.... Is it same for the JPSS? I have only used vinyl and plastisol transfers so this stuff is sort of new to me...... Back in the day we screen printed signs and I hated, truly hated screen printing soley for the fumes and messy clean up. Loved how many signs I could print

In so little time by when asked if we did shirts I always turned it away... Now with all the different ways I love doing them ! Trying rhinestones next!

Actually from all the videos I have seen you do it the same way but since jpss is for light shirts basically white you do t need to conture as much as just cut out by hand. But if you got a print and cut machine why not?

Well I got that one right and row it wanted to curl instantly! Transferred great though. Thanks much for all the help! Ill post phot doon

And just to pendantic here, aren't Jet Pro Opaque and 3G Opaque two different products?  I'm still new to these types of transfers, so it's entirely possible (probable?) that I'm wrong...