rhass7

Stahl's Maxx15 Heat Press Issue

I've had the Maxx15 Hotronix heat press from Stahl's for about 18 mos. In the last 4 weeks or so, the circuit breaker triggers and shuts off the press upon temperatures over 300 degrees. Is this something internal with press or an electrical issue on our end? Press is 1800 watts, 15 Amps, 120 volts, Hz 50/60; serial number - 1006767. Press is used daily for 6-8 hours.

contact hotronix - it has a lifetime warranty on the heating element - if you mean the house breaker then i would look at that circuit - what else is on it? we had a problem like that with an air conditioner and it turned out to be the screws to the outlet were not tight and over time it arced until the carbon built up and could not carry the current

Thanks for the quick feedback. Actually, I was talking about the circuit breaker on the machine itself. It shuts the machine down at 300+

and that is why you buy a hotronix- new or old they will help you fix it!

yes. just talked to tech support and the machine is still under warranty. they are sending out a new circuit breaker and we'll give that a shot.