Sign in to follow this  
DavidHamp

Making sure things are straight

I'm fairly new to the shirt game. I been desining for a while but never actually made the clothes. I recently purchased a heat press and some heat transfer viynl and been making shirts. My question is is there any tool or trick of the trade to make sure cut vinyl is straight on the shirt besides lots of eye-balling. I was somewhat curious about a fabric marker that i could use like a straight edge to mark areas of the shirt to make shirt stuff is in place but worried that the heat will make the marks perminant. Any help tips or advice would be great thank you.

i looked into it and they only sell through distributors now but thankfully found it on ebay plan on ordering it this week yet

Yep i paid for mine full retail.. and i don't use it that often .. but when i need it i like having it 

cool guys Louis is a great guy (guy that invented the t-square-it!)  was just offering a used one from another friend as she doesn't use it anymore and was a good savings

Scott

Gonna order mine tonight off ebay i have some large amount of shirt orders coming in and want to put out the best product possible.

• Like 1