Sign in to follow this  
moparmanheat1

SC Cutter 34"

Hello All, Went to order our cutter lasnite (SC34") and it is not on the drop down list? only the 25" and 50" Couldnt call them lastnite So im waiting on them to open now. Whats your opinions? This is our first cutter and we would like to do signage, vehicle graphics, decals, and adventually t-shirts.What would the pro's do just starting out and learning?

Thanks in Advance

this is a great machine, there are a lot nicer machine  out there, but for just starting out thats what i used also.. but as always  purchase what you can afford at the time, if you can afford to buy  better then do so ..  i use my sc801  for  tshirts decals and  just finished a jumbo 4'x8' sign as well  with no complaints, however i have just purchased a copam used and it works wonders and is a lot more quieter than the sc801..

good luck hope this helps, and by the way  just as a note:  buy oracal vinyl rather than green star!  the only thing i use green star on is short usage signs and i use the white for window decals ..  as for tshirts  sisser easyweed is the best money can buy..  dont be tempted to buy cheap heat transfer vinyl you will regret it...

good luck and welcome to the world on vinyl

this forum is your best source for and problems you may encounter , the people here are very helpful

Probably just out-of-stock.

You could get by with the MH machine, trust me, for what you want to accomplish. You'll pay for it on your first good job.

On my MH, I just did these 10 towing company signs which are 24" x 30" size (I was doing some maintenance on the SC, and used the back-up MH and it worked fine, as usual)

post-21408-0-69484700-1364306802_thumb.j

Talked to US Cutter and they said Mid April on the SC 34"? We really wanted to go with this cutter because of what everyone says about it..We may wait?

Thanks

For $300 you could be operating by this weekend, have that MH 34" paid off already, and putting extra cash into your pocket.

The difference between the MH and the SC is marginal, at best.