gcextreme

craigslist find...hp designjet 1050c

for vinyl you want solvent or latex - plan on at least 6K   - many older ones out there but be carefull of what you get and what they can do - i had a Fj540 first and it was a PIA all the way around.  if they don't get cleaned regular (new one does itself 4 times a day - only manual once a week) the heads go bad and cost as much as that hp for each head!  They don't like sitting around.

I saw the sadest thing yesterday. a vp540 sitting with dust covering it - at least 1 ink cart not in it and unplugged.  there is a 5K repair bill just waiting to be paid if all the boards are ok.

well im off to bed.... all my uscutter vinyl materials and supplies should arrive tomorrow.... not sure when my graphtec will arrive... the payment processed yesterday ($1395)... and havent got any shipping info on it... i did email ordway signs again....asking them about shipping info....

goodnite fellas.

Goodnight, my friend.

Nobody who knows what's what regarding printers will give that guy a dime for the HP dinosaur.

That seller is just another craigslist flake.

I'm headed to go to sleep also, and dream of a nice direct-to-substrate UV flatbed unit.

221__33962_zoom.jpg