Sign in to follow this  
tylerdss1

Can someone Please help and vectorize this image

I could use some help, I need someone to turn this image into a one color vector image  so it could I can cut it out for a car window.

any and all help is appreciated 

Thank you,

Tyler.

Thank you, I tried but not much on an artist. Just starting to play around with a old graphtec that I picked up and using signblazer.

I'm just laughing, I'm sorry. I just did a large glass job today, 4 color...

You can do it, 1 color, but on-glass is tricky, slippery, want's to slide...

I can do this for you. PM me for a price.

I could use some help, I need someone to turn this image into a one color vector image  so it could I can cut it out for a car window.

any and all help is appreciated 

Thank you,

Tyler.

I ran it through Vector Magic and it came out nice and clear - you can even see the watermark and big X where the copyright owner put their name across it....

• Like 4

Thanks for the info, Well I got it traced and I still needed some help for the fine adjustments. but know I am asking if someone could help me incorporate a "Chevy Like"  bow tie for the eyes of this image. as this is just for personal use and not for sale.

Thank you,

Tyler

So even after several of us pointed out this was a copyrighted image, you went ahead and converted it - stripped out the watermark and re-posted it without any attribution to the original copyright owner?

And now you want someone to work on it and add in another copyrighted design?

Is that about it?

• Like 3

Really to be honest I couldn't see the copyright even after others says they see it. But I'm just using this as a decal for personal use and I do appreciate the artist of this image. and if this trend is not allowed please close and delete. Buddy and I just wanted this on are window of are mud truck. -I am currently looking for the artiest and asking permission, I believe the owner is artisticminds666 on devianart.

Really to be honest I couldn't see the copyright even after others says they see it. But I'm just using this as a decal for personal use and I do appreciate  the artist of this  image. and if this trend is not allowed please close and delete. Buddy and I just wanted this on are window of are mud truck. -I am currently  looking for the artiest and asking permission, I believe the owner isartisticminds666  on devianart.

it's got the x thru it and I think it says shutterstock across the nose

The image has been removed.

This is a public forum for sharing and posting ideas and requesting assistance. The act of taking someone's copyrighted property and removing the watermarks is essentially stealing from them. If you continue to do this you will not be welcome on our forums. We apologize if this is confusing for you, but it is a standard practice in business to respect the rights of the original owners so that people know where you got your information/products from. Taking the design and offering no credit to the original owner causes them to lose business, which makes it harder for them to make more, and is cause for a lawsuit. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thanks,

• Like 3