Sign in to follow this  
Imlost21

Need printer for decals and some wraps

Just a question... I am in need of a printer. I have the Mutoh but selling to upgrade, any ideas?? in the 3000 to 4000 dollar range?

Thank you

Decided to bite the bullet... I just ordered a brand new Mutoh JV 48. i am looking forward to working with new. Upgrading to Flexisign Pro 10 too. So excited....Thank you all for all your input and help.

• Like 1

It's  "VJ" (ValueJet) and is actually the 48" Mutoh 1204 (same basic configuration, specs, and print speed as the 54" 1304)

The 1204 has been replaced by the 1304 to all dealers except SignWarehouse.

Just out of curiosity, what did they stick charge you for it?

I notice you have the Graphtec 6000 - 40. I purchased on also and did a lot of searching to find just the right one. I seems to have a few hiccups but is a decent cutter. I would love to see the lines be cleaner and sharper but am attributing that to my lack of experience or the software that comes with it. That was why I wanted MTC to work so well.

Can you tell me why you chose this machine and what you like about it? I am hoping I bought a great machine and have a lot to learn.

Reguards

Denlore

I notice you have the Graphtec 6000 - 40. I purchased on also and did a lot of searching to find just the right one. I seems to have a few hiccups but is a decent cutter. I would love to see the lines be cleaner and sharper but am attributing that to my lack of experience or the software that comes with it. That was why I wanted MTC to work so well.

Can you tell me why you chose this machine and what you like about it? I am hoping I bought a great machine and have a lot to learn.

Reguards

Denlore

Sounds like your lack of experience in setting up this machine.  A Graphtec DOES cut sharp and crisp.  One of the best machines out there.  But if your design is not sharp to begin with, you will have a lot of problems.  It is going to cut what you send it.

• Like 1