Sign in to follow this  
hoosier

Hellooooo!

Oh I just can't wait. I have been reading the post and hopefully learning a little a long the way. I have a MH721 coming in the mail soon I hope. Anyway I am dieing to get to work on my vinyl designs. I do have a question though. I am new to the biz here and would like to know if I need any other software other than Sign blazer to be proficient ?

Hello!

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place. I hope you get on track right away, but if you dont, we will be here.

About signblazer, for what I've read, you can design in it. I know some other member will give you more detail.

Good luck!

Joe

I spend most of my time in SignBlazer.I have Corel, inkscape and Sign blazer and find signblazer very easy to use. the other programs tend to do a better job on raster-vector converting but I think that the Pro version of Signblazer has a few more options to do this. 

Bill

I spend most of my time in SignBlazer.I have Corel, inkscape and Sign blazer and find signblazer very easy to use. the other programs tend to do a better job on raster-vector converting but I think that the Pro version of Signblazer has a few more options to do this. 

Bill

I too use mostly signblazer with the refine...and yes,the pro version does have more options but between elements and Inkscape, you should be able to do just about anything you want. do NOT waste your money on expensive graphics programs.