Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

My First two color (practice) And other License Plate

I figured since everyone needs to practice I decided to make some License plates. I did the stinray corvette one Wednesday night, and the Irish two color today (thursday) I value comments for all of you. Also just so everyone knows I planned on the corvette one for the lettering to go crooked I dont like 100% straight effects.

post-35756-0-29781800-1359696816_thumb.j

post-35756-0-55179300-1359696828_thumb.j

Looks good,   stay away from the edges though.  Remember a lot of folks use the chrome license plate trim around the plate and that will cover up some of the graphics or font when you are too close to the edge...  Don't be afraid to try a wet install either (no bubbles)

post-2057-0-37242900-1359731983_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I know about the wet application just don't understand what people use I know USCUTTER sells the fluid and some use water and soap solution. Which one is better and if the soap and water mixture works what is the ratio.

Heck I know people that use straight distilled water - but a drop or two of baby shampoo and some rubbing alcohol works great too

Dakotagrafx you are one of most helpful people on here I will have to retry this with the suggestions everyone gave. I appreciate all of you who help us noobs. One little note I drew up the shamrock.

• Like 1

Dakotagrafx you are one of most helpful people on here I will have to retry this with the suggestions everyone gave. I appreciate all of you who help us noobs. One little note I drew up the shamrock.

Thanks, there are some that will disagree,   do you smell pork stewing LOL