Sign in to follow this  
Mickie

EPS SOFTWARE

What software do I need to open and work with eps files so they will open in SCALP? I am not even sure what I need to do to the files. I'm thinking they have to be vectorized but...

Can someone help me?

Mickie

EPS files are usually vector already. You should be able to open them with SCALP and cut them without doing anything.

Use the import button up next to trace then select the EPS file you want to open

Thank you all. I remembered the eps was vectored after I wrote that, but some of these files have what looks like a sheet of paper icon beside the file in the folder. When I try to import it into Scalp it doesn't show up so, I don't know what to do to it so it will open. I have loaded several files from the forums that were posted and some of them come up the same way, blank in the preview and the mat on the computer.

Slice and Dice, I tried loading the irfanview earlier today and got lost with all the plugins and such. I'll go back and try again.

I thought I had read about a program that would allow the files to be viewed and converting as well but now I forget where it was and the name. Guess I am having one of those brain**** days. lol

Dakota, I had read a good bit of that. 

Thanks