Chris h

Signcut Launcher not responding

Been using signcut for months now and today went to cut something and it will not open. It say's "signcut launcher not responding" any idea's.

I have had the same problems. A couple of months ago I used to run SignCut on a stable Windows XP machine and had problems on and off with the software freezing up when I tried to launch it.

Now, I'm having the same problem on my Windows 7 machine. It has been installed for probably a month and have never really had any problems, until the last week or so. Now it will not allow me to cut decals, which is my second income and I'm just sitting here wasting time trying to figure out the issue.

HELP!!!!

Could it have anything to do with the latest Windows update,? That is if you installed some in the last few weeks.  Others are having problems with it not showing up there fonts in a different software,  Try doing a system restore. back to when it was running good.  If that works , uninstall the latest windows update, if that was the problem...

• Like 1

I uninstalled the SignCut Pro and restored my system back accidentally and now I don't have SignCut Pro. I know, you can download it from their website right for free?  NOPE!!! There website is down (Google:  oooops! Google can't find this site)

UPDATE!

I noticed today that SignCutPro's website is back up, maybe they were down for routine maintenance or something (It was late at night when I tried to go there). I completely deleted SignCutPro and uninstalled it from my Windows 7 pc. I downloaded the software for free again off of signcut's site and reinstalled it. Now the only thing I hear is my plotter making sweet sweet cuts on some sweet vinyl.

My problems have been alleviated by uninstalling and re-installing! For now....

UPDATE!

I noticed today that SignCutPro's website is back up, maybe they were down for routine maintenance or something (It was late at night when I tried to go there). I completely deleted SignCutPro and uninstalled it from my Windows 7 pc. I downloaded the software for free again off of signcut's site and reinstalled it. Now the only thing I hear is my plotter making sweet sweet cuts on some sweet vinyl.

My problems have been alleviated by uninstalling and re-installing! For now....

GREAT, glad you got it... ;D