Sign in to follow this  
lukejian

SC cutter not cutting in circle!

i drew a tiny one and a medium size one with inkscape. When i output them into signcut Pro, the circle is out of round, a bit off but not big deal. However, when i start the cutting with my SC cutter, these circles are way off, not rounded. How do i solve this?

PS: when i drew them in inkscape, i entered the values of H and W at the same number, so i am sure its in a round in inkscape. Signcut makes it a bit off, and SC cutter makes it even worse...

medium size refers to iphone home button size

tiny refers to front camera size.

thank you guys.

is your blade offset correct? Are you sure your vinyl is not slipping while tracking? Is the carriage head firmly in the track? White wheels in track...

Do you get the same problem when using the pen?

Is your blade set correctly in the blade holder?

is your blade offset correct? Are you sure your vinyl is not slipping while tracking? Is the carriage head firmly in the track? White wheels in track...

sorry i am new to these cutters.

blade offset should be fine, i am using the 45degree blade, and offset is set to 0.25mm. Bought this cutter just 2 days ago, brand new machine. i tried to move the vinyl when set, but its tight, dont feel any slipping. carriage is on the track smoothly. Blade is half of the credit card, should be fine.

i tried using the pen, the circle is not round using pen either. it seems to me that when i output them to signout, the circle is already out of round......