blammotor

print+cut and laser calibration

I just set up my new laserpoint II and sure cuts alot pro had no problems cutting with the program, but I dont understand print+cut. watch and older you tube vid but the print button is not on the new ver. And no instructions on calibrating of the laser to registration marks, this why I upgraded to this cutter and softwere I am a little disapointed with this. I would be thank full for any help.

I just set up my new laserpoint II and sure cuts alot pro had no problems cutting with the program, but I dont understand print+cut. watch and older you tube vid but the print button is not on the new ver. And no instructions on calibrating of the laser to registration marks, this why I upgraded to this cutter and softwere I am a little disapointed with this. I would be thank full for any help.

Didn't you also get a year license to Signcut pro with your machine? There is a video on the USCutter laser point 11 site for contour cutting with Signcutpro

http://www.uscutter....26+Cut+Software

The instalation disc was damaged on delivery and the help desk pointed me to a link for the drivers and said thats all i need

You didn't answer the question. Didn't you get a 1 year license for Signcutpro with your vinyl cutter?. .Signcutpro is not a disc. What help desk? Surecuts Alot or UScutter?

This is right from the Laser Pointer11 ad. On the UScutter website

Bundled Software included: A 1 year license for SignCut Productivity Pro, a versatile cutting software. SignCut Productivity Pro is cutting software and not design software, it works in conjunction with a variety of popular design platforms, including Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and the FREE design program InkScape. This cutter is also compatible with SignBlazer Elements cutting software, available as a free download from the support section of USCutter's website.

This will work with your laserpointer

I did not recieve the bundled softwere that u mentioned I will call support as the link you provided did not work. I am working through go to my pc so that could be the issue there. Like I said the disc from us cutter was broke in shippment I think that bundle was on that disc. I was under the impression that cuts alot pro was able to contout cut when I asked there support they told me to call us cutter. thanks for the help I will check in after I drive home from work thanks again.

From what I have heard from others about Signcut, You license # is on your paper work, or on your confirmation email.

You just go to Signcut.com and download the software, then enter your 1 year license number.

SCAL Pro you go to file > Print, then make sure "Print Registration Marks" is selected... then when you go to "Print+CUT" in the cut dialog, it will guide you through aligning the marks. IF You are using SCAL Pro.

Made progress last night got the laser calibrated have not yet done a contour cut. Having some issues with moving the laser to the last registration mark seems there is a travel limit. I will play with it tonight. One thing I have noticed is on the display off is laser on ect just go to get use to the cutter. I will say having a cordless mouse is a big help my cutter is behind my desk about 6 foot, you can take the mouse to the cutter table to move the cut head save alot of back and forth. Thanks for all the help

please if you get it working help me too i have the same issue i can cut normal but when i do contour cut everything is off. what settings did you use etc. please thank you in advance

Made progress last night got the laser calibrated have not yet done a contour cut. Having some issues with moving the laser to the last registration mark seems there is a travel limit. I will play with it tonight. One thing I have noticed is on the display off is laser on ect just go to get use to the cutter. I will say having a cordless mouse is a big help my cutter is behind my desk about 6 foot, you can take the mouse to the cutter table to move the cut head save alot of back and forth. Thanks for all the help

SCAL Pro you go to file > Print, then make sure "Print Registration Marks" is selected... then when you go to "Print+CUT" in the cut dialog, it will guide you through aligning the marks. IF You are using SCAL Pro.

I can follow this through the aligning point but the laser does not come on when I hit enter, I'm using the SC Cutter, am I doing something wrong?

I can follow this through the aligning point but the laser does not come on when I hit enter, I'm using the SC Cutter, am I doing something wrong?

You did nothing wrong the problem is with SCAL.

• Like 1