FullTiltRiderPDX

Full version?

There are work-arounds for a lot of the things. If there is something specific, just ask.

Sign Blazer is the "Elements" version, which is functional as a basic basic cut and design program meant to get folks off the ground with no added expense.

Just like anything- if you want to do more advanced things you have to find, or acquire the tools and knowledge to do so. That is what the forums here are for :)

Even the Elements version of SignBlazer which is free, does more than many programs costing hundreds of dollars can do. There are other programs that you can purchase, Flexi, SignCut to name a few.

It amazes me how people complain about FREE software. That does most anything.

OK, if you don't like it for FREE, then go spend $4000, for Flexisignpro.

Go knock your socks off.

Even high end cutters, like a Graphtec, do NOT come with design software.

Only a basic cutting software. You still have to purchase a design software like Corel Or Illustrator.

Or use FREE Signblazer.

• Like 1

LOL Right I have so many cutting programs including the new sure cuts and flexi starter and what do I always use Sign Blazer ;D

I always use Corel. My copy of Flexi is borrowed and don't always have the dongle, but when I NEED it, I have it. Good to have tools at disposal just like a Mutoh 64" solvent printer! :)

Just depends what you prefer to use and works best for your particular project. Pick your poison so to speak...

Maybe I would have went with a different cutter that came with full software, so I can do simple things like outlines. It's like buying a car and going to pick it up and the dealer took the wheels off. Oh, you wanted wheels? That will be an extra $$$$

Maybe I would have went with a different cutter that came with full software, so I can do simple things like outlines. It's like buying a car and going to pick it up and the dealer took the wheels off. Oh, you wanted wheels? That will be an extra $$$$

Signblazer does outlines......Next question???

Maybe you should just take some time and read the Signblazer user manual. That is where I would start, if I was you.

Really, I can post a screen shot of my outline button locked and when I click it is says this version will not perform this function

Do yourself a big favor and download the Signblazer UK version all cutter version. , many more features on it.. can be found right here on the forum, under the Signblazer thread.

NO> Your question WAS:

Where can I get the full version of SignBlazer? The version I downloaded from USC doesnt allow me to use half the tools, which makes no sense.

and you were answered correctly, this is not the FULL PRO version either, the full PRO version has ALOT more then even this version. The business is no longer there, owner passed away. years back. I am just telling you, there is another version, besides the FULL ELEMENTS VERSION, and what you have.

You are only going to be getting Signblazer Elements, no matter which way you go.

The Full version is Signblazer PRO, which has a USB dongle.

Really, where was the answer to my question? Just because the owner of the SignBlazer software died does not = You will never ever find a full version. Ray Crock died many years ago but I can still manage to find myself a BigMac when I want one.

Really, where was the answer to my question? Just because the owner of the SignBlazer software died does not = You will never ever find a full version. Ray Crock died many years ago but I can still manage to find myself a BigMac when I want one.

There is NO Signblazer business anymore, so where are you going to buy it? Jerry was the owner, and designer of Signblazer,..he passed. Business done.

that is for FULL Signblazer.. elements, and correct. UK Elements version has MORE features and cutter drivers. But it is still Elements. NOT Signblazer PRO