Hello,

I am new to the cuttting vinyl industry, I cannot seem to get any images or text cut on my cutter. I am able to press the test cut button and a star cuts perfectly every time.

When I click the cut now button it looks like the print head is cutting but when I pull my vinyl out there is nothing cut. the settings are the same when I get a good test cut. Please helpo

Thank you Mz. Skeeter, I followed the directions verbatim, the ink pen plotted the image, but for some reason the vinyl is not cutting. The blade is in sitting correctly, like i said the test cut, cuts fine. Grrrrrr.

try adjusting the force higher, make sure the carriage head is firmly in the track, also the white wheels.

The best way to set your blade is to take the blade holder out of the machine and firmly in your hand cut across a piece of scrap vinyl you will be cutting, You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing. Adjust blade to get there,You should just barley see the blade top out of the blade holder. Put holder back in machine and get the same results by adjusting the force on your machine. Should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing.