Kurios

Does anyone here make stickers

Im working on restoring a old scooter and I need to get the sticker on the front made does anyone here do that?

post-28021-0-79010400-1350589958.jpg

Thanks

Troy

I have that site and thank you for finding it but I was thinking I would maybe oh hell I dont know offer something to someone here if they do them but if not thats fine too.

Youd go through the hassle and risk of a trade to save $10 bucks? I know if I recreated that it would cost a whole lot more then 10 bucks and Id probably just buy it from that site and sell it to you for a markup. Im just throwing this out there but your better off buying the decal from that site.

• Like 1

Ok looks to me some here need to read and ask questions if they dont understand what is being said no where did I say free or trade but since all you can do is assume then good thing it makes an ass out of you and not me.

Oh I see what your saying.. free or trade.. okie dokie!

Youd go through the hassle and risk of a trade to save $10 bucks? I know if I recreated that it would cost a whole lot more then 10 bucks and Id probably just buy it from that site and sell it to you for a markup. Im just throwing this out there but your better off buying the decal from that site.

I see what your saying Coastal and Thanks but I thought I would ask maybe I shouldnt do that around here.

• Like 1

ya, I made a set for a old bike like this 3 weeks ago, I was at a tad over $170 with a few hours design time.

So yes to answer your question. I require 75% down on all jobs this size. Remaining balance prior to shipment. CC or cash only.

Need detailed pics taken with a good ruler in image for a reference at multiple angles of the old existing decals.

Approx 2 weeks for completion.

Ok looks to me some here need to read and ask questions if they dont understand what is being said no where did I say free or trade but since all you can do is assume then good thing it makes an ass out of you and not me.

I see what your saying Coastal and Thanks but I thought I would ask maybe I shouldnt do that around here.

This is a very nice forum with NO " Shark Tank " shenanigans , even if it seems that way sometimes . Questions like yours do not usually get negativity . I comphrehended that you might have been asking if someone here wanted to do the sticker for $10 , like the linked site . A 1 color sticker ( decal ) would of had offers IMO , but 1 sticker like that ... it is safe to say nobody would/should even think about it unless they wanted to be very generous . Stick around , post , ask questions & be more " thick skinned " . Your reply gave me a chuckle , it was good & I enjoyed it . Assumptions are e-z to make when casually reading & replying :) . You an avid motorcyclist ?