3dflyboy09

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

My name is Wade I live in maryland. I am very very new to vinyl cutting. My cutter will be here monday so im sure ill have lots of questions. I fly and build giant scale r/c planes and am wanting to do my own decals for them. Should be fun just wanted to thank everyone in advance for any and all help.

thanks again

wade

Wade, my man!!!!!!!!! You're gonna be thrilled at the way those birds end up looking!

If you're nearby to Baltimore, I can invite you over to my studio/sign store and get some tips. Where are you located?

Also, I have a pile of clipart discs that you can check out and see if they would work for your needs ----------------

flame-clip-art-3.jpg

• Like 1

I am in Cecil county my 40 min from baltimore. Thanks for the invite. Pretty much starting from scratch not trying to step on toe this is only an extension to my hobby so never gonna be any competition.

Believe me, Wade, there's plenty of business for everyone, and you aren't going to be competing anyway, judging from what you've indicated about the type of specialized work that is going to be your focus.

I'll be glad to show you the ropes, just come on by. (Private message sent with directions)

Hello Wade and welcome to the forum.I am just up the road from you in Bear De.,I have alot of friends in Elkton Md. If I can be of any help to you let me know and I will try. Do you fly at the rc field at Lums pond?

Bob

Hi Wade and welcome....:)

My wife and I were married at Cecil County court house 20 years ago.

Your going to love cutting vinyl for r/c planes. Here are some of mine...

GWS190-3.jpg

DSC03476.jpg

I have flown at lum pond but i normally fly in buck pa. Nice planes Big Fran. Really like ur shp I currently am flying the 3DHS 57 sc and 103 SC.

I have flown at lum pond but i normally fly in buck pa. Nice planes Big Fran. Really like ur shp I currently am flying the 3DHS 57 sc and 103 SC.

I crash my 3D planes alot. LOL Had to get good at the vinyl just to replace what was there after I rebuild it. :)

Nice! The best thing about vinyl is using it as paint masks. Here's my favorite one I did recently. I just cut some stencils last night for a friend who is going to build a large gas freeflight model next week.

Good luck and have fun-Scott

post-24954-0-01782200-1352400025.jpg

post-24954-0-33692400-1352400041.jpg