Guest fivestar

Barn Star

Guest fivestar

Here is a barn star I just completed.  Let me know what you think.  This star is 24 inches.  I get them bare metal and paint and decal 'em.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Looks good 5!Do you sell a lot of these? And do they all have them Injuns on 'em?

Guest fivestar

Yes I sell quite a bit of these, this is actually the first "Indians" I did, this is for my brother since by law I can not sell these with copyrighted material on them ;D I sell mostly americana which actually don't have any decals on them, but I sell a good bit of them with the local schools mascots on 'em and then I letter and number 'em for parents who have/had children who played sports or cheered.

Well that sounds like a good money maker to me.And I'll bet you have no problem selling the school parents.I have found the one thing in this world that is a constant is the pride people have for their children.

Nice job,that. I have a regular banner customer who specializes in selling barn stars.Next time around,maybe I'll work  a trade..get myself a barn star for the house. I had never thought about doing what you did.