xpfguy

need font help please.

not sure if this is an actual font or if it is stretched. looks like futura but "c" and "e" is very different.

thanks!!!

I have been trying to vectorize this but i keep getting like way too many nodes.

Jason

post-7368-0-48935400-1348004976.jpg

Thanks so much guys. Banner John, you nailed it!! Thanks. Now it's time to make shirts all night. ;D

Thanks so much guys. Banner John, you nailed it!! Thanks. Now it's time to make shirts all night. ;D

You are welcome. There are others that are close (including compact) but the differences can make it or break it.

Maybe you can help me with some Mac advice sometime. I've been using a Mac PPC for 2 years and finally got an intel mac. Still learning.

Maybe you can help me with some Mac advice sometime. I've been using a Mac PPC for 2 years and finally got an intel mac. Still learning.

I'll help anyway I can, although I started using a PC to run my cutter do to I wanted to use i-DesignR. It's not bad software, I use after I design in AI. I also use the rhinestone pattern making part quite often.

You are welcome. There are others that are close (including compact) but the differences

can make it or break it.

We can be our own worst enemies when trying to

reproduce that logo perfectly.

Many times customers won't even notice minor differences

or care.

Often those differences are only seen by us!

Drives you crazy sometimes.

Sue2