Sign in to follow this  
trents88r

help with images to cut with cd vectors.

hey guys, i have a uscutter m721 plotter, and i use signblazer with it, i do custom paint work on motorcycles, and i recently got a rich evans cd that has 5 vector images on it for my airbrushing, when i put the cd in and bring up signblazer, i have to go to d drive to bring up the images i want, and i pick the one i want and it comes up just fine, but when i go to cut it, the image doesnt show up, what am i doing wrong?

I bought a cd that has 5 vectorized pin up.girls on.it that im.gona use as stencils for my airbrushing, when i load the cd in my computer and open up.signblazer, i click on import, then for the drive, i select d drive because its on the cd, brings up the pics in the boxes, i click on the one i want to use, and it brings up the pic just fine in the main window of signblazer, but when i click on cutter, the pic disappears everytime, and wont cut, what am i doing wrong?

Are the images multi color? In the cut screen, SignBlazer will only show 1 color. You can select more by holeding the Ctrl key down and selecting others in the top left window.

Are you getting any error messages about Bitmap's won't cut... Usually those discs have 2 versions of the files IE. JPEG and VECTOR (cuttable) or a PDF which in some cases is still cuttable. Also check the size it is importing them as....

The one color, and no, im not getting any error messages, it comes with 2 files of each vector, one in jpeg, and one in esp, i use the esp file and nothing, so im clueless

Try selecting every thing and changing the color. When I tried black it would not change, but when I selected everything and changed to red it worked. Just my 2c

Opens and looks just fine in Flexi...... I would be a little concerned with how small the lines are on the design... I know my cutter would probably struggle with that a little and weeding will take a little finesse also