FutureSgtsWife

My first few tshirts...

When my fiance bought my plotter, he thought it would be mostly used for wall decals.  However, I'm part of a Destination Wedding forum, and the interest in fun "wedding" clothing is unbelievable.

Here are a few shirts I've sold so far:

of=50,590,442  (I've had a lot of requests for this design with both the bride and groom smiling)

of=50,332,442

The flip side of this tank has the location of the wedding and the date

of=50,590,442

yep - undies... those are boyshorts... Last night I had a request for a pair of bikinis and matching boxer briefs - so both the hubby and wife could have personalized undies.  Not a chance in hell my fiance would wear personalized undies - but a lot of college kids like funky boxers --- so I'm working on sarcastic sayings for the boxers.

Then of course, our police ones - that Erik gave the guys in his squad...

of=50,590,442

of=50,590,442

of=50,332,442

I am having a lot of fun... and my daughter has friends over and they design their own tshirts, too. 

Guest fivestar

Those look awesome, keep up the great work.

I've convinced Erik that I need to redesign the police soccer team's logo and they'll need all new uniforms.... I'm obsessed.  When he wants to get my attention, he just says "vinyl".... hahahaha

I talked my wife into letting me buy a heat press. Looking for the one to buy. My daughters Gymnastics club wants some shirts and things printed. What type of material did you use and what heat press do you have?

Guest Terry

Those look nice, we could get a better idea of them if you would model them. :rolleyes:

Jay -- I use multicut and thermoflex.... and I have a geoknight press -- the Hobby Lite one. I also have a huge press at my friend's house -- a 16x20 one.  Time to move that to this house.... :huh:

Those are sooooo nice and funny! I really like them.

Im so glad to see mor epeople doing shirts. I have seen an increase in t shirt making in this forums. I like that! Everybody wants a heat press now :huh:

Keep posting your good work!

Those look nice, we could get a better idea of them if you would model them. :huh:

LOL Terry, you are smart! hahaha ;)

I did another dozen shirts today... the "Going to the Beach" ones are a huge hit.  I've been asked to monogram beach towels - but when I tried one, the vinyl doesn't do too well because of the "terry" texture of the towel.  I'll have to try other vinyls... Any suggestions?

I want to do some window graphics, but am not sure what vinyl to use.... Help!!  I've used some of what I had gotten free, but I want to use what's suggested.

Also did a cute little door sign... Happy Easter. 

of=50,590,442

Obviously, I took the pic before I cleaned the door - and don't mind the crappy brown paint.  We're replacing the door so why bother to paint it now?