Crazy Ash

Vinyl Hanging up

take a pic of the machine with no vinyl but the rollers in the exact same postion

This happens on my Copam if i dont advance the vinyl far enough before im ready to cut. It should be atleast past the thin groove thats right behind the measuring grid with all the lines. The vinyl tends to curl down and get caught in the groove during cutting if you start off too close to the cutting strip. Not sure if thats your issue but worth a shot.

You have your roll over too far to the left, move it over to the right, you want the rollers to be in the green sections and the

blade carriage in between the rollers. In your top picture it shows the blade carriage way over to the right side of the right

side roller, also in your bottom picture it shows that your right roller is outside of the green section

• Like 1

I have tried all of the suggestions. Last week it made a sound like it was hung up when the carriage was moving from right to left. Ever since then nothing has cut correctly. Could something have happened to the carriage? Support at USCutter has had me change my settings but I don't think that it is the settings, since everything worked great prior to the machine making a terrible noise.

Do you have your pinch rollers on the edges of the vinyl? I can see 2 in the center area of the roll in your picture - but can't tell if there is another one on the right edge of the material.

My Copam will not cut past the pinch rollers (only 2 of them on my 24" Copam) because of the magnetic sensor on the cutter head - not sure wht sze your cutter is or how many pinch rollers you have.

Do you have enough vinyl rolled off the roll to complete the cut? The material will skew like this if you try to let the machine drag the vinyl off the roll.