Sign in to follow this  
JamesHow

Help with font

How can I use a hounds tooth pattern in some letters? Someone wants their initials done in hounds tooth. I am using Corel x3. any ideas? Thanks.

That is cool, but they are wanting the font that you see people's initials on their vehicle back glass. Basically I need to color the font with hounds tooth.

If you could tell me what font your talking about, I know a way to do it. It's tricky, but you have to design it in layers, use the houndstooth as a texture and then merge it all together. I could test it out tonight when I get home if you'd like.

Chris

I don't know about Corel. I use Paint Shop Pro to design.

• Like 1

The question is do you want to weed the hounds tooth pattern or just cut it out of hounds tooth printed vinyl?...If your looking for printed hounds tooth vinyl..I can sell you some..I print many many different patterns...PM me if you are interested in purchasing some..I will give you pricing and all...

• Like 1

I can't open an ai file. can you send it to me in cdr format? Also, I dont have the kendric font.Here is something i did recently that shows what I'm basically talking about doing.

fighting tigers

I found a vector file of houndstooth just the other day. One option is to take the file to a local sign shop and have them print you off some houndstooth on white vinyl...then you would just cut the initials like normal. I dont have the file on this computer, but if you would like it send me a message...