Sign in to follow this  
Gabe9Nine

Couple Problems

Using signblazer and when I cut vinyl it works great, but when I cut heat transfer vinyl everything goes haywire. It cuts random lines, after cutting the blade head shoots all the way to the left of the cutter and the rollers keep on rolling. It's freakin possessed! Earlier I was going to print out a number and it printed out an image that wasn't even on the screen.... I'm new to this. I'm using a laptop, windows 7, usb to serial adapter. MH721 cutter.

Thanks for all the help in advance!!

there is a lot more static with shirt vinyl. Rub your vinyl with a dryer sheet.. Do you have your cutter grounded to the stand,if on a stand? You must. or you will fry that zchip in your cutter.

• Like 1

@Gabe9Nine, i also had the same problem using a mh series cutter, i called up Us Cutter support line and they were very helpful so you may want to give that a try if you havent done so already. I was using a mac but when i switched over to windows it worked fine. I havent used sign blazer but if possible try the step by step cutting function if possible.

Awesome... The dryer sheet worked the other day, and yes it is grounded. I have cut heat transfer vinyl before with no problem. It just seems like it just started. I have switched from using my laptop to using a desktop so I'm going to try that and see what happens, also my desktop has Vista. If the problem still exists I will phone for help... thanks for all of the help!!