Gabe9Nine

Newb from NC!

Hey everyone!

My wife and I are new to this... we are mostly doing vinyl cutting and heat press transfers. Pretty much learning as we go but do have one question. I'll ask it here and someone can please direct me to the correct area in the forum for answers.

I am trying to cut heat transfer vinyl. I got my image ready, pressed cut, the cutter acted like it was doing something but did not cut the vinyl. It does fine with regular vinyl... but not the transfer vinyl. Please help!

Gabe & Tabetha

Heat transfer vinyl creates a lot of static try grounding your cutter to your stand. You can also try to rub down the vinyl a dryer sheet..

Heat transfer vinyl creates a lot of static try grounding your cutter to your stand. You can also try to rub down the vinyl a dryer sheet..

It is grounded like the install video showed... I'll try the dryer sheet... Thanks!

Make sure your image is reversed and you are cutting the correct side of the vinyl. I know this because the first time I cut heat press vinyl I loaded it wrong and it did not cut, so lesson learned. Just my 2c. Oh and welcome.