mrd31486

Problem Cutting Multiple Tiles

I have been using SignBlazer now for quite a while, with no major complaints..

I am now trying to cut something larger than my cutting width and can't get things to work out. I have set up the vinyl size in the cutter setup, and made separate tiles. The first tile comes out just fine, but the other tiles cut random lines and nothing related to the actual graphics. It almost seems like it's trying to print outside the printable area? I'm not sure if there's some kind of setting I'm overlooking, or if I have to somehow move the other tiles into the right area. Any help would be appreciated here!

Using SignBlazer Elements with a Refine MH871. Tried using it via USB and Serial connection with the same results.

Thank you!

I have the exact same problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Im using Signblazer, with windows 7, and a serial to serial connection with a Goldcut / Refine MH721.

I have never had that problem & seems from the lack of response to the original poster , others didn't . I suggest checking out the settings in the cut window & do a search in the SignBlazer section for you topic if you have not already done so .

i have done hours of searching, but with so many dead-end threads, no suggestions have worked.

I have also done all sorts of different settings in the setup of the cut window. but it does the exact same random cutting everytime.

i have done hours of searching, but with so many dead-end threads, no suggestions have worked.

I have also done all sorts of different settings in the setup of the cut window. but it does the exact same random cutting everytime.

Have you tried turning off the vinyl cutter after the first job, so the data can dump?  You really should.

I think the best you can do ... is to design work in Illustrator ... create mounting it on the canvas with the size of your Plotter Sing Blazer and export as Illustrator document. "eps", so that you manage to open it as import Sing Blazer. When you go to Sing Blazer, you're cutting the cloth you need already adapted in Illustrator, of course ... adjusted only to the output window cutting Sing Blazer for classic cuts with normal configuration without configuration Mosaic.

This will is less tragic.

Greetings.