Sign in to follow this  
mxracer394

sb help on my sc

i downloaded sb from the uscutter site...dosent list my sc 34"...downloaded the patch and other s

b file from the 3rd post in the stickied thread..when i open up the sb from the 3rd post it takes me to my software were i make my cds lol...and the patch tries to open in paint....i downloaded the file from the uscutter site and choose another cutter rather than what i got can someone point me into the right direction

When I downloaded it it opens up in the software I use to burn CDs...and the patch updates

up in paint

sorry, can't help you there.

Ahhhhhhh, that reminds me, it's not really necessary to actually BURN the installer onto a physical CD-R.

Magic-ISO is the answer, which allows mounting a virtual CDdisc onto the desktop.

Just get MagicISO onto your computer first, and then go ahead and open the SignBlazer installers.

Okay tried both burnung it...it opened back up as an image file....magic iso opened up but was the sane as uscutters file....didnt have a selection for the SC is the uscutter laser the right choice on the cutter selction?

okay well i got it downloaded and everything was going good till i clicked cut...then cut tile....then a error message pops up...cannot open output device. errror intitalizing cutter.. i have the right ports selected and im using a keyspan...almost there

sc is LiYu HF-1202.

The SignBlazer UK version can be cracked (eliminating the start-up screens).

I got all that done and got the Ports matching but when I do a design and go to cut then cut tile it gives me that message I really appreciate all the help guys

You may need USCUTTER support to log into your computer remotely and see what isn't set correctly.

Something isn't, obviously.