Sign in to follow this  
ajr2820

SignBlazer and MH721

Just received my new cutter yesterday and can not seem to get it to print ANYTHING. Signblazer says there is an output error in sending the file to the cutter. The drivers appear to be installed correctly. Any ideas where to start?

Try this -- download and install THIS version, with the crack.

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

Always restart your computer after an installation of a new program.

Then, run that SignBlazer UK version, go into Cutter setup and choose RedSail RS800-c driver.

No joy slic&dice. The error message I keep getting involves the driver for the cutter. If I send something to cut, it goes into the print queue and gives an error message stating the driver for the cutter is incompattible to Windows. Any help?

Before you even get to getting this set up. I hope you don't plan to use the USB set up. Either use serial or go get a Keyspan adapter. You will end up getting it later anyway.. So, how are you setting it up? If you still want to use USB. Put in a support ticket in to UScutter. They can remote your computer...Goodluck

• Like 1

Before you even get to getting this set up. I hope you don't plan to use the USB set up. Either use serial or go get a Keyspan adapter. You will end up getting it later anyway.. So, how are you setting it up? If you still want to use USB. Put in a support ticket in to UScutter. They can remote your computer...Goodluck

What she said.

I also have a question about the MH 721, does this machine do contour cutting as is or can ARMS be purchased for this particular machine?

I also have a question about the MH 721, does this machine do contour cutting as is or can ARMS be purchased for this particular machine?

No ,this is not a contour cutting machine. just your basic cutting machine. You need to step up to a Graphtec for ARMS

BUT you can purchase Flexistarter 10, which has contour cutting in it.. And make any machine a contour cutter. It measures from the blade registration mark, to registration mark.. Don't you already have a vinyl cutter?

Both of the ZenCut machines have GCC's version of ARMS.

mine shows in the printer area to on my machine but go into your printers and right click and go to printer properties and click ports and make sure the correct port is selected as mine defaults sometimes to USB001 and it should be COM3

Stop hijacking the thread! If you have another question, start your own!

did you get your problem figured out? Are you up in running now? Did you have another question?