Sign in to follow this  
JennD26

Signcut not adding weeding lines

I am posting this for my bother who is in business with me. She is having problems with her signcut, when she has a image up she can add weeding lines, however when she flips the image 90 rotation on its side. She is no longer able to add weedlines. They just disappear. She also is unable to cut images that are on their sides it will revert back to after finishing a line or two on its side. What can be causing this problem?

She has uninstalled and re installed sign cut about 3 times, problem still remains. She is using a laptop that is about 5 years old. Could this be the problem?

When you are flipping it , are you taking the image out of the original workspace? It will only cut what is is in the workspace. If there is nothing there, there is nothing to cut. Without a screen shot of what you have, kinda hard to help. My computer is 6 years old. never a problem. They are actually better.

I flip it so that I can make it fit into my vinyl, For example if it is 22 x 40 inches long, her cutter is only 24 inches, she flips it on it's side to make it fit

Like I said, without screen shots hard to help. How wide does she have her work area? It has to be wider/bigger than the image.

24" I do the same thing on my MH-721, and sign cut without issues. Hers will just not allow her to cut sideways or add weeding lines. Mine does it perfectly. Without her having internet due to these nasty storms, she's unable to show a screenshot

well I guess,, mean while until she gets connected again. you will have to contact Signcut. for her...nothing more I can help you with.

Unless someone else can who uses Signcut.

If not using it on a Mac, use Signblazer

Are you positive her set up, exactly matches yours? Vertical and horizontal. X and Y

Has this just started or problem from git go?.

Yeah I think I'll get her to try the sign blazer. Yes, I'm walking her through it over the phone, and she's using the same graphics as I am. She keeps re-installing it and it's not working. I really think it's probably her computer. I'll get her to try the signblazer and see how that works out. I prefer Signcut but if we can get this show on the road, I'm more than willing!