Sign in to follow this  
Tabtrade

Can anyone ID this cutter ?

Hi, Can any one Identify what make and model this cutter might be and if so how to get it to do a test cut without connecting it to a pc ?

The name on it is Jinling Like !, I assume its something standard with an obscre name on it , its quite ols as it only has serial connection.

Thanks for any info !

post-25264-0-47638400-1339147124.jpg

From what I gather and have found it is either a Jingling 610 or Jingling 710. It appears the 710 was more common and very popular in the UK and England.... I would suggest trying one of the uscutter sc series drivers..... If it is indead a 710 unit... Which is 710mm cutting width then that is roughly a 30" unit so any of the SC units that are of that size I would start there..... I am sure one of the Chinese drivers will work I just was not able to locate an exact driver.I know people have had good luck with Copam drivers working... I believe the LiYU is a pretty generic driver also.... You will just have to play around until you find one that works properly....

Hello, welcome to the forum.

In answer to your specific question, once you have the vinyl inserted under the blade-holder carriage, press the OFFLINE button, and see what comes up in the LCD display window. You may beed to cycle through various choices to obtain "test cut" ---

A test cut should result in a small square with diagonal lines crossing through it.

First thing you might want to do since it's an older machine, is replace the blade.

• Like 1