ktgraphix

Whats happening here?

You all know that I am a newb, lol. But after posting the Eiffel tower cut, I have been experiencing some wierd stuff with my cuts.My machine is a uscutter sc25, inkscape, and signcut. Signblazer cuts just fine, but when i use signcut the image of what it does is below. Ps I have uninstalled signcut and reinstalled. Any advise is greatly appreciated. Kevin

post-24883-0-91247300-1339046535.jpg

Signblazer doesn't have this problem running through the same usb. Maybe I will try the serial, just seems odd that it's not the program verses the usb.

The artwork file may have gotten corrupted since the last time you used it... if you post it one of us can look at it and see if that is the culprit. Also could be static - is it unusually dry today or this week compared to before? Also maybe the comms issue. could be a lot of things.

• Like 1

I use USB with flexi cut but have to use serial cable for SignGo lite but for some reason i have to reverse the Logo on SignGo otherwise it cuts all backwards kinda like that ..

When I import it into Adobe Illustrator CS3 - this is what I see:

The upper arc of text has been inverted with the letters overlapping, and there are lots of big ovals which are slicing through the words and the horse.

post-24492-0-75072800-1339154274.jpg

Although you may still be having a USB related issue, that doesn't explain why your SVG file is messed up - Either the file has been corrupted on your PC or in the process of exporting it, it lost a little something in the translation. Hopefully you have another copy of the file?