Sign in to follow this  
Bush

bannet help

I’m trying to make a two color banner with black and red font. (red on top of black). Everything lines up in my cutting program, but when I cut it out the red won’t match up to the black. Any help would be appreciated.

what program are you using? How are you setting up your registration marks? When you say it doesn't match up what do you mean? To tall? To narrow? different all together?

I use signblazer for my program, I make the registraction marks (Circles) at the top and change the color to match the color that i'm cutting, and my top color is two narrow.

if i understand u, your putting registration marks on each layer? Thats what im getting from your last post, if so, that could be the problem. Put the marks on the graphic as a whole graphic, the registration marks will be on each layer u cut automatically. Dont matter what color they are becouse itll come out the color u cut.

If I remember there is a setting in the cut menu about cutting "as in document" sounds like there may be something there that is causing the issues. I know when I used to use SB it would try and save vinyl waste by adjusting.